Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Help Me Decide?

UPDATE:
Sebastian Foster, online purveyor of totally rad paintings and prints, is going to produce all three of these prints for me!
"Remember" came out on top so they are printing a larger edition of that print. I will make a new post when the prints are released.
Thank you all so much for your comments and emails. You are the bests! xoxoxo



Will you help me decide which print to produce?

#1 Navigator, #2 Remember, & #3 Bike Ride
(click to enlarge)


I am indecisive and would really appreciate any input!
Rank them in a comment (below) or let me know what you think via email? jenniferdavisart@gmail.com
Pretty please and Thank you! ;0) xo-jd

17 comments:

jdavissquared said...

My favorite is the one on the left, then the one on the right, then the one in the middle. But they're all beautiful!

Erika Olson Gross said...

I think i like "Bike Ride" best. It would make a lovely print. Also I am in love with that tiny painting with the stripey outfit and the heads. I LOVE that little painting!

Nie-zła sztuka said...

I think that "Remember" is the most representative of your drawing style. But "Bike Ride" I also really like.

Anonymous said...

i vote fer the one on the left. its rad

Suzanne said...

My vote is #1 Navigator, #3 Bike Ride, #2 Remember for prints, but agree that Remember seems most to match your style.

moreeileen said...

"Remember" is my fav.
They are all beauuuttiful!

yellow hall studio. said...

One, three, then two. But they are all great!

Jade
yhs.

abiwhitehouse said...

remember

Anonymous said...

It's almost impossible to choose. I think, the first one.

Marie-Eve said...

My favorite is the navigator. So inspiring !

m c said...

I think I were in a situation where I forced to pick just one, I think "Remember" would be my choice. Though I think they are all really great.

owldeedoo said...

I like them in the exact order they are in! I love Navigator for the context and layout, but I like Remember for the softer texture. I like Bike Ride as well, but am more intrigued by the others. Hope that helps! I love your work!

Schmoomunitions said...

Remember!

Anonymous said...

I like the one on the left most. I just discovered your paintings and love them!

Esti said...

remember, bike ride and navigator

Gina Lee Bean said...

They are all great. My favorite one is the middle one and is in your true distinctive style. The one on the left is a bit more graphic and would make an excellent print and poster...even t-shirt or tote bag print. These are my two favs x

hyggelig happy said...

so difficult to decide as they all are fantastic! i think remember is my fave, then bike ride :-))