Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where My Art Lives Now

Every so often one of my lovely patrons posts/sends me a photo of my art in their home. I just love seeing where my art lives now and thought I'd share a few of the photos here. Always fun to peek into other people's spaces, yes?

photo from Anna in Germany


photo by Holly Becker from Decor8 (also in Germany)


photos from Sara (artist and collector extraordinaire) in Kansas City


Lindsay and Chris from Minneapolis where featured on the DIY Network show "I Hate My Kitchen!" More photos from their remodel project here...two of my prints and my bicycle painting are shown in the photo above...


photo by Kate from NY (tour her entire pad over at Apartment Therapy!)



photos from Jessie in Illinios


Two custom shooting targets (and matching custom Munnys) for Stephen & Doug of Minneapolis in their beautiful green kitchen.


photo by Ruth and Christi from Minneapolis


photo by Amy Rice from Minneapolis


photo from Teri and Dave in Atlanta

I spotted one of my prints in this article about...shelves.
AND Hey, that's Michael from SooVAC!
(Photo by Tom Wallace for Minneapolis Star Tribune)

photo by Beth in Iowa

Thank you to everyone above for allowing me to share these photos!

1 comment:

Marta said...

What a great and happy blog post. I love your work Jennifer and always look forward to exploring the imagination of your new paintings, prints and designs on your blog.